Sunday, January 8, 2012

Arg!

I need to vent!

This planning a wedding malarky is really getting to me. I feel so disorganised and out of control with it all. Our registrar who also happens to be the Mum of one of our bridesmaids reassured me the other night that it's normal to feel that way and I'm probably a lot more organised than I realise.

Probably.

I just feel like I've left a lot of things until the last minute, without realising that it would be stressful at the last minute.

And I'm trying to hard to be healthy, too, which also has me questioning myself.

Why is that whenever I feel anything other than contentment, I feel the urge to eat? It's like I don't know how to just feel my feelings, I have to eat them. And why do I feel so unstable a lot of the time?

And really panicky.

I get frustrated when people do things that I think shouldn't be done, or should be done differently.

Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Roll on honeymoon!!

No comments: